''CHRIST IS THE SAVIOUR OF
ALL MANKIND, ESPECIALLY
[but not exclusively]
OF THOSE THAT ARE BELIEVING''
We should see that this verse has two parts
and says two things. First, Christ is the Savor of ALL MANKIND(most are
asleep). Secondly, it says, Christ is the Saviour especially of those
that are believing (awake). In both cases we see Christ is 'The
Savor' of them. He cannot be a saving Saviour in one and a non-saving
Saviour in the other. Both parts of the sentence are referring to Him
as a true active applied Savor, not only just of those that especially
believe. In the context of ALL of MANKIND, He is also the Savor
of those. He is either the saving factor of ALL Mankind, or He is not.
Where in Scripture does it say He is NOT the Saviour of ALL mankind,
when there are many passages that say He is? Paul says, Christ is the
Saviour of ALL mankind, in Rom. 5:15-21, and 22., I Cor.
15:22, Jn. even says the same: Jn. 4:14. Now how are these back up to
mean ALL MEN? because Paul and Jn. were referring back to a promise
where God said he would save ALL. La 3:31,32., Ps 65:2-4. Hence,
Jn. could say, that God said: "I will draw all mankind unto
Myself Amen!!! (12:32) And then David could say, "God does what
pleases Him", (Ps 135:6) and if it pleases Him to save all
mankind that He may be in all, who are we to say otherwise? Can the
LORD be any more redundant? Apparently not, for good churchmen have
almost but destroyed the following message:
1. 1Tim 2:4 God will have all to be saved. (KJV) Can His will be thwarted?
2. 1Tim 2:4 God wills all to come to the knowledge of truth Will His 'will' come to pass?
3. 1Tim 2:6 Salvation of all is testified in due time Are we judging God before due time?
4. Jn 12:47 Jesus came to save all Will He succeed?
5. Eph 1:11 God works all after the counsel of His will Can your will overcome His?
6. Jn 4:42 Jesus is Savior of the world Can He be Savior of all without saving all?
7. 1Jn 4:14 Jesus is Savior of the world Why don't we believe it?
8. Jn 12:32 Jesus will draw all mankind unto Himself To roast or to love?
9. Col 1:16 By Him all were created Will He lose a part of His creation?
10. Rm 5:15-21 In Adam all condemned, in Christ all live The same all?
11. 1Cor 15:22 In Adam all die, in Christ all live Again, the same all?
12. Eph 1:10 All come into Him at the fullness of times
13. Phl 2:9-11 Every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord Will the Holy Spirit be given to everyone?
14. 1 Cor 12:3 Cannot confess except by Holy Spirit See what I mean?
15. Rm 11:26 All Israel will be saved But most Jews don't believe yet!
16. Acts 3:20,21 Restitution of all How plain can you get?
17. Luke 2:10 Jesus will be joy to all people Is there joy is "hell"?
18. Heb 8:11,12 All will know God How long, O Lord?
19. Eph 2:7 His grace shown in the ages to come Have we judged Him before the time?
20. Titus 2:11 Grace has appeared to all Experientially to prophetically?
21. Rm 8:19-21 Creation set at liberty How much of creation?
22. Col 1:20 All reconciled unto God There's that word "all" again.
23. 1Cor 4:5 All will have praise of God What for?
24. Jms 5:11 End of the Lord is full of mercy Is "hell" mercy?
25. Rev 15:4 All nations worship when God's judgments are seen Could His judgment be mercy?
26. Rm 11:32 All subject to unbelief, mercy on all All?
27. Rm 11:36 All out of, through, and into Him All into Him?
28. Eph 4:10 Jesus will fill all things Including "hell?"
29. Rev 5:13 All creation seen praising God Including Satan?
30. 1Cor 15:28 God will be all in all What does that mean, preacher?
31. Rev 21:4,5 No more tears, all things made new "All" made new?
32. Jn 5:25 All dead who hear will live How many will hear?
33. Jn 5:28 All in the grave will hear & come forth How will the "righteous" judge, judge?
34. 1 Cor 3:15 All saved, so as by fire How can fire save you?
35. Mk 9:49 Everyone shall be salted with fire Including you?
36. Rm 11:15 Reconciliation of the world Will fire save the world instead of destroy it?
37. 2Cor 5:15 Jesus died for all Did He died in vain?
38. Jn 8:29 Jesus always does what pleases His Father What pleases the Father? (1Tim 2:4)
39. Heb 1:2 Jesus is Heir of all things Does "things" include people?
40. Jn 3:35 All has been given into Jesus' hands Can you accept this?
41. Jn 17:2 Jesus gives life to all that His Father gave Him How many did the Father give Him?
42. Jn 13:35 The Father gave Him all things Study the word "things" in the Greek.
43. 1 Tim 4:9-11 Jesus is Savior of all! Can't seem to get away from that word "all."
44. Heb. 7:25 Jesus is able to save to the uttermost How far is "uttermost?"
45. 1Cor 15:26 Last enemy, death, destroyed Including "lake of fire" which is "second death?"
46. Is 46:10 God will do all His pleasure Does Old Testament agree with the New?
47. Gen 18:18 All families of the earth will be blessed Here comes that word "all" again.
48. Dan 4:35 God's will done in heaven and earth What can defeat His will?
49. Ps 66:3,4 Enemies will submit to God Can any stay rebellious in "hell?"
50. Ps 90:3 God turns man to destruction, then says return How can one return from "destruction?"
51. Is 25:7 Will destroy veil spread over all nations All nations?
52. Deut 32:39 He kills and makes alive Kills to bring life?
53. Ps 33:15 God fashions all hearts "All" hearts, including men like "Hitler?"
54. Prv 16:9 Man devises, God directs his steps What about "free will?"
55. Prv 19:21 Man devises, but God's counsel stands So much for "free will."
56. La 3:31,32 God will not cast off forever Why does He cast off in the first place? (1 Cor 11)
57. Is 2:2 All nations shall flow to the Lord's house "All" nations?
58. Ps 86:9 All nations will worship Him "All" nations!
59. Is 45:23 All descendants of Israel justified Including the wicked ones?
60. Ps 138:4 All kings will praise God Are you catching on?
61. Ps 65:2-4 All flesh will come to God That sounds wondrous.
62. Ps 72:18 God only does wondrous things I wish we would believe that.
63. Is 19:14,15 Egypt & Assyria will be restored Really?
64. Ezk 16:55 Sodom will be restored to former estate Sounds impossible.
65. Jer 32:17 Nothing is too difficult for Him Nothing? No, nothing!
66. Ps 22:27 All ends of the earth will turn to Him For what purpose?
67. Ps 22:27 All families will worship before Him Praise His name!
68. Ps 145:9 He is good to all Including your worst enemies.
69. Ps 145:9 His mercies are over all his works Let's start believing that.
70. Ps 145:14 He raises all who fall Who hasn't fallen in sin?
71. Ps 145:10 All His works will praise Him For "eternal torment?"
72. Is 25:6 Lord makes a feast for all people And you are invited.
73. Jer 32:35 Never entered His mind to torture his children with fire
74. Jn 6:44 No one can come to Him unless He draws them You can't "chose" to follow Him.
75. Jn 12:32 I will draw all mankind unto Myself Amen!!!
76. Ps 135:6 God does what pleases Him If it pleases Him to save all, are you upset?
Jesus is the ultimate reconciler of ALL THINGS,
which includes ALL MANKIND and all the Universe. Even though we see
that the wicked are turned over into Hell (Ps. 9:17), the Lord shall
not leave their souls their 'forever' [i.e. for that eon]. (Ps. 16:10)
King David knew the Divine Revelation better than we do today, about
Hell's temporality and it's true purpose in housing souls for remedial
correction. He talks about his own self being delivered from the lowest
pits of Hell, for he knew that the Lord was not only with those in
heaven, but was there also with those in Hell, and would be there with
them until Jesus drew them out at His resurrection. (Ps. 139:8)
The wise man's way is towards the above, that they may depart from Hell
beneath. (Pr. 15:24)
Lord is the Chastiser of men, not an annihilator of souls, for He beats
these souls with a Rod to deliver their souls from Hell. (Pr. 23:P14)
St. Luke, in his Acts of the Apostles, mentions that God promises not
to leave HIS SOUL in Hell too, nor allow the holy one (their in Hell?)
to see corruption, but to redeem him from Hell. (Acts. 2:27) This is
done in light of what God the Father has done with His Son Jesus, for
our sakes. (Ac. 2:31)
"...this before spake of the resurrection of Christ,
that His soul was not left in Hell
neither His flesh did see corruption."
This is also in the LIGHT of TRUTH of God's plans
throughout the "ages of the ages" for ALL MANKIND. It is interesting
that Hells nature here does not suggest an all inclusive 'for all
eternity' ownership of those who enter it, as the churches like to
teach. Neither does the Lake of Fire for that matter. For, where would
Christ be if such was the case? No, rather, 'eternality' is not the
nature of Hell, it is 'eonian', or "age-lasting". As the Greek
Scriptures say, if translated properly, this Hell or grave 'Sheol'
lasts "for the olams of the olams", or we might say, that it lasts for
as long as ALL the eons, that have been appointed to to. Now there are
only so many and the last one does come to an end, just as akll the
previous ones have.
reader really reads and listens to what the Scriptures are saying, they
will hear that Jesus has told us very plainly that Hell has no purpose
as an eternally damning isolation tank, nor does it forever torture
them with no escape. He never taught that you do not get out. This is
an obvious contradiction based on falsifying the meanings of His
message. Note, that even with the rebellious angels, God put them there
"in chains" for a period of time ( 2 Pet. 2:4) until He brings them out
for judgment, as we see them invisibly hiding behind that 'letting out
of Hell of all the dead'. Here we see Hell having an end and an exit
door for lost souls, because Christ has the Keys to Hell as well as
death. " ...I am alive for evermore... and have the keys of Hell
and death" and hence, needless to say, He ultimately opens the door to
Hell and lets out the occupants for some good remedial and reconciling
judgment. (Rev. 20:13 with Rev. 1:18)
How much more proof does one need to see that they
have done the very thing warned against in Revelation 22:18-19?
How much more proof do you need, that whatever Bible that does teaches
this is a toxic Bible, fouled by the Devil and filled with heresy and
contradictions? How much more proof do you need to see that this false
teaching makes God's will "THAT ALL MEN BE SAVED, a total vanity trip
and a fruitless wishful thinking on His part? How much more
insight do you need to see that this makes God unable to ''work ALL
THINGS to the Good'', nor even begin to be worked ALL to the full
reconciliation He promised? How much more will it take to show you that
you end up with a Savior that IS NOT "the Savior of ALL MANKIND"? How
much more theology flinging 'dung' has to go on before you see what
Paul warned you about? How much more damning of lost souls to an
eternal pit of agony will it take to wake you up to the fact these evil
translators have turned God into a powerless buffoon? But they have
exposed themselves and their corrupt agenda, for they also have made
all Biblical Universalists way more merciful than God Himself in this
third theological position, where He says, He is more merciful than
man. Obviously, these corrupt men have exposed their misdeed and shall
be judged according to their deeds, for they have made God less
theologically merciful in His saving Grace than what God says about
Himself, and less merciful than the worse theological inventions of an
irresponsible child. For, "God is more merciful than man." God is more
theologically merciful than what any man can invent. And man cannot be
any more merciful than Universal reconciliation.
If limited atonement is true (and it is not), man
can become more merciful than He, for it doesn't take much logic,
intelligence and human kindness to invent the so called heresy of the
Salvation of ALL MANKIND. It is the most just and merciful atonement
one can imagine. this leaves God judged as a Liar as being "more
merciful than man". Surely, this 'limited atonement' theology is less
merciful than God would be, idealistically, and so it cannot be His
atonement program at all. He is the Saviour of ALL MANKIND, and
not just the Saviour a few specially favored souls.
Can we not see the full meaning of the verse that
says, EVERY KNEE SHALL BEND and EVERY HEAD SHALL BOW to Jesus as The
Great Redeemer and Reconciliatory of ALL that was created? After all,
was He not the one in which ALL things came into being BY, FROM, and
THROUGH Him as well as FOR Him? The 'ALL' in this context means ‘all
inclusive’, or everything that exists, or we have no solid meanings in
Scriptures at ALL. The Lord is NOT the Author of confusion. The Lord
would not have revealed to us Divine truth and had our Fathers write it
down if it was all contorted, construed and fouled up with
contradictions and misleading statements. So, who are the authors of
this confusion, this thing called the great Deception? The Devil's
Translators are! That's who.